Kentucky Indian Community -
| | |


Get my sons Indian fiance a Visa


Share With Your Friends

Note: Any discussions for female friendships should only be responded by females or else we will cancel your membership without any notice.
Start A New Discussion

View Other Discussions

Topic : Get my sons Indian fiance a Visa

Lee L.
City: Louisville
My son is currently incarcerated and is engaged to a very sweet Indian girl. They have been communicating for quite some time and she would like to come to the US permanently. I would like to help with this process but I am not sure of what would be the best route to make it happen. I could really use some advice here. Thanks a lot.

Post Response Add To Favorite

Total Replies: 0

Responses (Total Replies: 0)
View Other Discussions

Disclaimer: All the discussions are posted by individual members of Any information including your email address, profile name or phone number might remain on the site forever even if you cancel your account so please post only that information which you want other users to see and cached by search engines. is not responsible for the validity of the content. Please use your own discretion when meeting or conducting a transaction based on this discussion. We are not liable for any damages. 

Meet Local Singles

Sid S

Herish Patel

Saras Saras
Saras Saras

Donya Moore

Sai Kolli

Anna Bilodeau
Anna Bilodeau

Vandana Jagesia

Nicki Kaur

dorothy nelson
dorothy nelson


Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.